Sunday, June 22, 2008

Dog Days of Summer


I don't really know what that means, but I thought I'd share this photo my 9 year old took of our Toy Rat Terrier, Angus. She took this photo about 2 weeks ago on the hill behind our house where our vegetable garden is.

I also want to share that I'm participating in my first ever Arts & Craft Fair which is being held in Campbellsville, KY on July 3 and 4. It's the town's biggest event of the year and I hear the place is hopping during the 4th of July. I'll be right on Main St. with the rest of the area's creative folks. If you're in town, please do stop by to say "hello!"

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your daughter took such a gorgeous picture of your adorable dog. :)

Unknown said...

Your daughter is quite the photographer! If she ever wants her own Etsy shop, I'm sure she'll do great!