Friday, May 2, 2008

Fabulous Find Friday - Hide N Seek & The Downtown Boutique


This is long overdue, like so many of my Fabulous Finds on Etsy have become lately, but I've been wanting to share this Etsy Artist and this fabulous blog The Downtown Boutique since March of this year.

First, let me tell the whole, but short story. I entered a contest to win a print from The Downtown Boutique. I absolutely fell in love with her blog and realized right then and there she was my true Blog Idol. So I spent awhile reading her entries and looking at the beautiful finds she has. That's how I came to enter the contest and to my great surprise, I actually won it!


My winnings included a gorgeous print and the most beautiful and elaborate packaging I have ever come across from an Etsy seller I've admired since the day she opened shop, Eloise of Hide N Seek.



Talk about boutique, Eloise has it going on with her packaging. It's so decidedly gorgeous that I didn't open it for days, and when I finally broke down and did open it, I was careful to preserve the outer wrapping as best as possible!

Inside is one of the sweetest drawings I've ever seen and is truly one of my favorites in her shop. I'm thrilled to have this print to decorate my studio, and just as thrilled to have in hand the entire packaging ensemble!

Cheers to you both, Hide N Seek and The Downtown Boutique! Thank you so very much!

6 comments:

Merka said...

Great finds, Annie!

New England Quilter said...

What beautiful prints and a great find!!

Eloise H.R said...

YAY!!! I'm so happy to find myself in your wonderful blog sweety!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you SO much for all your sweetness :D

Little Eloise skips inside with joy!! hheheeeh!

i loved playing with you :D

Eloise
xxxx

Katie L. said...

Wow, I can see why you didn't want to open it! How wonderful :)

Unknown said...

Great finds, indeed! I love Hide N Seek, and Angie (of The Downtown Boutique) designed my shop banner and is my absolute fav!!

The Downtown Boutique said...

Annie, you are so sweet! Thanks for plugging The Downtown Boutique!