Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Fantastic Finds


Oh my, this is one gorgeous find I want to share with you. A member of the Handmade Movement on Etsy, ValeriesGallery makes these beautiful and unique felted treasures. The pot in the photo needs to be shaped a bit (easy-to-follow instructions included with purchase), but I couldn't wait to photograph it after I opened it.

Valerie has a real talent with color as well as the felting process. I love the beads, the harmony, and of course the texture of her lovely pots. She lists new pots in her Etsy shop daily so there's quite the assortment to browse through for yourself or the perfect housewarming gift.

If you haven't already discovered the joy of felted pots, you are definitely missing out on a colorful and fabulous find!

2 comments:

Leah said...

that is definitely a beautiful piece. Great feature!

Crafty Mama said...

Valerie does beautiful pots.
Great find!