Thursday, February 28, 2008

More Bath & Body Goodness!


I recently ordered this gorgeous bar of Black Raspberry Vanilla Creamy Goats Milk Soap from CozyMoments on Etsy and WOW is this bar ever luxurious! The scent is pure indulgence and the lather rich, indeed!

CozyMoments makes and sells their own line of all kinds of tempting bath and body products. I hear her sugar scrubs are super smooth and gentle, and she has lip balms (I purchased one for a gift), body frostings, milk and honey creams, shea butter, candles and more! In addition to having wonderful products, Michelle of CozyMoments is one of the sweetest and nicest people I've had the pleasure of meeting on Etsy, and I'm absolutely delighted with my purchase. Thank you, Michelle!

5 comments:

Valerie said...

Cozy Moments has the best B&B products.

Thanks for featuring her!

Crafty Mama said...

Mmmm, it sounds good enough to eat!

Hazel Martin Designs said...

Hi from Lexington! Just found your blog, love your etsy jewelry! Great to see someone else from KY! I'll be back!

RittenhouseBags said...

Mm, that sounds wonderful! I love bath and body stuff!

Unknown said...

sounds of this