Saturday, February 2, 2008

Gorgeous Custom Photo Scrabble Pendant


I'm so excited about this new piece and I hope you love it as much as I do. Introducing for the first time, this beautiful resin coated Custom Photo Scrabble Tile. I'm over the moon about how gorgeous this piece is. I love the simplicity and the beauty of the silver plated bail (also available in sterling silver).

Here is the text I have included in my Etsy store on this piece:

"I’m very excited to offer this beautiful Custom Photo Scrabble Tile Pendant that has been fully coated with a thick layer of jewelry grade resin. How gorgeous this piece is with a beautiful keepsake image of your very own.

This piece is available in full color, black & white (shown), and sepia. All I need from you is your uncropped image, and I’ll do the rest. You may also submit art, a traditional photograph through the mail, or have a few lines of text instead of an image.

These are wonderful keepsakes to wear and to give. Many brides have purchased custom image charms and pendants from me to use on their wedding or bridal bouquets, or to share with their bridal party.

Each tile measures just under 1" (roughly .75" x .875"). The bail is silver plated. If you would like a sterling silver bail, I will be happy to adjust the price for you."

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my! That is beautiful!

Anonymous said...

Such a cute idea! I love your etsy site by the way~

Anonymous said...

I have loved your shop for a long time! I love the idea of using a special charm in a bridal bouquet
!!! (Daughter is engaged....)