Sunday, February 17, 2008

Pretty Bowtique: Hair Bows for your Princess!


When it comes to making accessories for little princesses, Sandi of Pretty Bowtique knows exactly what she's doing. Her adorable and well-made clippies are a big hit with both toddlers and moms! And her bottlecap bows are trendy and hip for your "with it" girl.


Sandi has a wide array of ready-made styles, including character themes, color schemes, and sports themes. She uses modern, high quality grosgrain ribbons on all her bows and clippies. I just love the patterns and colors! And her felted clippies are just too cute!


Sandi sells her bows on Etsy, has a website, and has a following in the Central Kentucky boutiques. If you're not lucky enough to have her bows in boutiques near you, please have a look at her shops online. She also does custom orders. For your next sports event consider one of Pretty Bowtique's beautiful hairbows!

5 comments:

Prettybowtique said...

WOW what a wonderful Blog... Thanks for sharing my "prettybowtique"

Rocki Adams said...

Such pretty hair bows! Thanks for sharing her talent!
Rocki

Grizzly Mountain Arts said...

Your items are adorable! Thanks for commenting on my blog!

Jezabels Jewels said...

her bows are sooooo adorable! makes me wish i had a little girl to dress up!

hmmm...think my little bichon puppy would be irritated with me if i stuck a bunch in her hair? lol, my guess is that she would!

but wouldn't she be cute ;P

The Downtown Boutique said...

Very pretty hairbows! Here's wishing I had a girl!