Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Country Ham Days Craft Fair Photos


I am so glad craft fair season is over for me. I have completely underestimated the toll it would take on me and my online business. Wow. Despite wearing comfortable shoes, my feet still hurt, and despite working 18 hour days, I still havea few days to catch up on shipping. To all my patient customers, I can never express in words how deeply I appreciate your patience with my shipping.


So it's been a non-stop packing, shipping, glass firing, coffee drinking, aspirin taking kind of a week around here. I'm left feeling slightly narcoleptic, but because I can see progress (I now have only a 4 days lag in shipping instead of 8), I'm beginning to have hope that at some point I can put my sore feet up and rest a moment.



Ham Days in Lebanon, KY was so much fun. I met fellow Etsy FAM Team member, Denita, in person and she's a DOLL! Her friend, Julie is special, too, and I miss them both! Denita makes the cutest tutus and we had one on Millie the first day, but sadly I neglected to take her picture. Julie makes the most gorgeous decorated frames and memory boxes. I am thoroughly impressed with the talent both of these fabulous women posess.


I also got to meet the owner of The Frisky Feather on Etsy! She came out of her way to meet me, however I suspect she came to browse all the fantastic booths put together by the talented people of the region.

All right, enough of this business of blogging. I have packages to ship and sleep to catch up on.

2 comments:

Silja Erg said...

Everything looks so nice and organized :)

LittleGemsbyKari said...

Beautiful!