Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Make It Personal. The Party Pack Has Your Name Written All Over It.


I've been meaning to get to this for awhile but it's been a crazy couple of months with craft fairs and a complete studio renovation. It's been a very exciting time around here and a little hectic.

Now that I'm 100% moved into my fabulous new studio space I have time to share news on a variation of one of my top sellers: The Personalized Party Pack! What a fun way to treat someone special with this gorgeous kit customized with the recipient's name. Each quart sized container contains supplies to create 50 of your own glass pendants, magnets and rings. This option is also available upon request for the Petite Party Pack for an additional $15. The Petite Party Pack includes supplies and instructions on how to make Scrabble Tile Pendants, glass pendants, rings, and magnets using premium Chiyogami and Italian papers. What a unique and beautiful gift to give that's already wrapped in gorgeous paper!

3 comments:

Weeksie50 said...

I am so excited aout the stuff that I ordered. I can't wait to get it..

Simply Sentimental said...

You've been TAGGED.... :)

http://customcreationsbysydnei.blogspot.com/2008/10/ive-been-tagged.html

Anonymous said...

You're our HERO, Annie!!!! Thanks so much for being there for FAM! ...and...you GO, girl!