Sunday, July 13, 2008

I Love Dogs.


I sometimes wish I was a dog when I see Sam roll in the grass. He has such an expression of pure bliss in moments like these when undoubtedly he's found something super stinky that he must claim as his own. I can't help but marvel at his happy dog face with his tongue lolling out of the side of his mouth and his face pulled in what resembles a grin. Maybe he's laughing at me because I'm too uptight to join him. Maybe I should try rolling in the grass sometime.

7 comments:

Unknown said...

you can roll in the grass too! i just suggest leaving out the finding something stinky part!

Melissa said...

hahaha, my dogs do the same thing, why do they love stinky stuff? lol :)

woolies said...

We have FOUR dogs. !!
Oh, and 3 cats.
and 2 horses.

That's it ... for now .....

I love all of them, and Sam is looking SO happy!

Carry Grace said...

You are going to have to some pics when you take a turn rolling in the grass!

My dog loves to do this too!

PAC said...

awww...so cute!

Lucky Girl said...

He looks soooo happy! Make sure you hand someone the camera before you start rolling next to him. ;)

michvanetta said...

what a fun dog, makes me feel like rolling in the grass too :)