Friday, April 3, 2009

A Fabulous Collaboration. Piddix Royalty Free Images & an Annie Howes Jewelry Kit!



I'm pretty darned pleased with working in collaboration with Corinna, owner and operator of Piddix on Etsy. Her shop boasts the highest quality, royalty-free images, and there's no doubt about that. After receiving the gorgeous digital collage sheet for this exclusive kit, I was absolutely blown away at the clarity of each image.



The Custom Image Glass Pendant Kit includes an updated version of my Glass Pendant Tutorial which explains how to create these beautiful glass pendants using your own images, or those included with this kit. As the leader and innovator in the glass pendant kit arena, I've worked tirelessly to improve the customer experience and I believe this kit adds a valuable choice in the kits I have to offer.



Want to know more about Corinna? Please check out her feature on Etsy's "Quit Your Day Job" spotlight series. And stop by her Piddix Etsy Shop for more fabulous digital downloads!

5 comments:

Kim Caro said...

so so nice :)

Christine said...

I think I'm going to have to order this. Please stop making these kits!! LOL! Because I can't resist!!

Mics AKA Lunatiger said...

Love that birdie pendent...I'm amazed at resin creations.

nfaband said...

I just ordered this kit ... can't wait to get it, my daughter and her friends are going to love their new necklaces. Thanks for putting together such wonderful kits.

Tussy said...

beautiful one, so adorable.