Thursday, April 16, 2009

Constant Companion. Angus Update.


I've finally brought Angus back to the studio with me to hang out for a few hours. He spends most of the day confined to a cage, which I've tried to make as pleasant as possible by adding all the toys to it. Still, he whines and whimpers to be let out, and when possible he gets quality lap time and plenty of skitches behind his ears.

The update is he's healing nicely and in excellent spirits. He's snarling at appropriate times (with and at his toys and Zeta), he's barking enthusiastically at absolutely nothing once again, and he'd like to rough house with Zeta if given an inch. So tonight he's out in the studio with me on his little green pillow at my feet resting calmly as I print orders. I'm so happy he's doing so well!

No comments: