Wednesday, February 4, 2009
The Daily Grommet Featured Item Feb. 9, 2009!
What's a Grommet?
* It’s a wonderful product still waiting in the wings, just ripe for discovery.
* It has great utility, or style, or invention. Or, very often it has all three.
* It comes from a designer, or inventor, or artist, or manufacturer who is clearly passionate about what they create. Someone who loves to share their creations and talk to people about why they do what they do.
* It comes from a company that treats its customers well.
* Finally, like any intelligent or beautiful product, it has a great story, ready to be told."
~ from The Daily Grommet
Wow. I'm really excited about being selected as the Featured Grommet on The Daily Grommet. Last December, Jen from The Grommet purchased the Round Wafer Glass Pendants DIY Kit. Little did I know when I sent this treasure on it's merry way that it was actually going to research and development at the Daily Grommet.
The Daily Grommet is a neat site dedicated to featuring a new "Grommet" each day. It's a wonderful way to gain added exposure and endorsement on products, and as a manufacturer and retailer, I certainly welcome any opportunities such as this, when they arise. Which is not every day. In fact, this is the first time I'll have this type of endorsement and exposure. The Daily Grommet makes a video which will be posted on YouTube. But we're just getting started here. They also have an email subscription base and the featured grommet is delivered to email in-boxes around the world on the day of the feature. As if that's not enough, they also submit the featured grommet to a dozen high traffic blogs.
I'm also invited to hang out and be ready to answer questions on their website all day on February 9, 2009. So if you re around on February 9Th at noon and have any questions for me, I'll be right there at The Daily Grommet ready to answer them.
If you know of a Grommet and would like to suggest it for a feature, they have a link on their home page! Go on, submit yourself. You have nothing to lose and so much to gain!
Here is an updated link to my feature on Daily Grommet.