Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Terrier Tuesday

Well, why not? I've had a wonderful time with family visiting us this Memorial Day weekend which was loads of fun. The house was relatively tidy considering 3 dogs occupy the house with us, so naturally, in true Terrier Form, Angus waited until they had left (about 5 minutes) before he ran amok with a fresh roll of Charmin Ultra Soft (you needed to know that). Please enjoy photos of Terrier Tuesday. :o)

Opening Doors...


Turning Corners...


Tuesday's Muse...

8 comments:

Kim said...

gotta love life eh?

New England Quilter said...

OMG that is too funny! My mom took a picture of the mess I made with TP when I was a babe!

Julia said...

OMG! LOL our dog thankfully doesn't like the toilet paper, just the kleenex.

Unknown said...

More Terror, than Terrier! How cute, though!!!

Carry Grace said...

To cute! I have a yorkie that loves some toilet pater too!

loriotndorr::sloriot said...

looks so innocent!

fluffnflowers said...

What a good dog. :) Mine prefers rolls of packing tape, and there's really nothing quite like seeing a dog with bits of tape gluing her beard together giving you the 'what, mom???' look.

Amor De Plata said...

Now I know that runs in the terrier family. My son's dog does this kind of mess with newspapers magazines, etc. She's part terrier. Funny!