Thursday, March 13, 2008

TGIF Friday Sale!



It may still be Thursday, but I've just announced in my store on Etsy a T.G.I.F. sale just for you! Buy any Scrabble Tile pendant and the shipping is on me! That's over 10% savings on a single pendant purchase.



I adore creating these little bits of beauty. Each Scrabble Tile pendant is made from a drawing or from acid free art paper, either Italian or Japanese, and is decoupaged onto a reclaimed Scrabble game piece. I seal the paper before covering with a generous amount of jewelry grade resin which makes them splash proof. I've also encased a small Swarovski crystal flatback embellishment on several of the pendant designs just to make them sparkle!

Each colorful pendant includes a 16" or 18" stainless steel bead chain (optional sterling silver bead chain upgrade is available for purchase separately), and has an attached silver or gold plated bail.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

They are so beautiful, Annie! I am so excited to get my own Annie Howes Keepsake necklace!!!

And I already have plans to buy your photo necklaces of my girls as soon as I have the funds! They are so much better than lockets, as the sweet faces are out for all to admire!!

Marisa

Anonymous said...

Love your pendants, Annie!! :) Heck, I love your entire shop!! ~ Bee

Juls Faulkner said...

Hi! I'm trying to enter in your discount code and it isn't working! Can you help? AnnieHowes-SAVE_5 is what I'm using from the facebook post.

Annie Howes Keepsakes said...

Hi Juls! The sale was from 2008 and the code has long since expired. The good news is I do have other sales going on from time to time and I issue alerts to these new sales and promotions. Join my newsletter or find me on Facebook to receive the new codes and alerts. Annie